Do you love SEM and automation?
Come join a fun, inclusive, entrepreneurial company that embraces diversity, pushing boundaries and continual improvement.
The Pure SEO family is a highly skilled team of 60+ spanning New Zealand, Australia and the Philippines - delivering Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube, Mobile and Video ad services, along with Social, SEO and Content offerings.
We live our core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect and Family
We're looking for SEM specialists to join our Auckland Head Office.
If you worked for us, THIS is what you would have done last month
- Really enjoyed coming to work
- Worked across small, medium and large SEM clients and made a difference to their business.
- Optimised many Ad accounts with your advanced knowledge and skills
- Performed various keyword and data analysis, conversion analysis, and confidently presented this data to a range of audiences
- Strategised with the team and clients
- Identified new growth opportunities for our clients to drive better ROI
- Reported on all of that activity and success
- Had a good laugh every day at the expense of one of us
- Taught yourself some new skills and had a few beers and pizza on a Friday!
Please DO APPLY if:
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience with managing Google Search, Display and Shopping campaigns
- You have a strong understanding of Google Ads
- You have brilliant ad writing skills
- You are Google Ads certified
- You have experience and knowledge in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have experience with bid management tools
- You have the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- You want to work in a fun environment with great people
- You want to be part of a great team and a great company!
Please DO NOT apply if:
- You can't get yourself to Northcote
- You want to be just another employee and not a TEAM member
Why YOU would want to work for us
- We have lots of fun
- We have flexible hours
- We offer free kickboxing and yoga classes
- We are the only company in New Zealand to have been listed by Deloitte in the Asia Pacific Tech Fast 500 for 6 consecutive years.
- We have great clients
- We celebrate our successes
- We do great work
- We think outside the box
- We are very entrepreneurial
- We have a great place to work
- We have fun and are building a great company with great people
- We have the obligatory Foosball & table tennis tables
- We are Google Premier Partners
This position is full time and based in Auckland, New Zealand.
A strong proficiency in English, both written and verbal is mandatory.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
The saddest thing about this post, is a reminder of how sh$t this industry is. A brand puts out an RFI to the industry, which you would guess anyone non-conflicted would have responded to? A local agency (yep, owned by ...
Ok... Can you actually help with this recurring for months now issue that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating? I have mac laptop and iphone and ipad. Google authentication keeps saying the same message EVERY time I try to authenticate (to sync Google ...
What about the kiwi employees of who worked hard on the pitch for and will benefit from the BBDO win? https://media0.giphy.com/media/etUF7IcX4Lxs3KCSEH/giphy.gif
It's not uncommon for Kiwibank to use organisations outside of New Zealand. I understand they were using a South African organisation on their failed SAP project. Seems odd for a purpose driven organisation to not "live their brand".
It looks good on the surface, and the bosses keep pitching it to clients, but peel back the layers and the day-to-day reality is a wrestle between the teams - who leads the thinking, who's the real ECD, who's opinion ...
It’s fair to call out a bank that’s NZ government owned and wishes kiwis to bank with it, but who in turn doesn’t bank on kiwis. It’s simply a fair and logical criticism. It’s hugely damaging behaviour across multiple sectors ...
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Mercer KiwiSaver by Tenfold
Why we like it: Stan, tell me more about your KiwiSaver habits, please. It really felt like he was going to break into song at some point during this spot, yet sadly, the recording studio and instruments are just a tease. Oh well, hopefully this ad will encourage more people to consider putting money into their KiwiSavers.
Who's it for: Drive Go (NZTA and ACC) by Strategy Creative
Why we like it: If only a quick watch of a 2D birds-eye-view video really could teach you how to parallel park, it would have saved a lot of cold sweats and nervous yelling back in my day. This ad does an excellent job of showing just how much pressure you feel like you're under when attempting to parallel park though. A word from the wise for this kid, the bright lime green car really doesn't help you look inconspicuous, though.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!