Do you love SEM and automation?
Come join a fun, inclusive, entrepreneurial company that embraces diversity, pushing boundaries and continual improvement.
The Pure SEO family is a highly skilled team of 60+ spanning New Zealand, Australia and the Philippines - delivering Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube, Mobile and Video ad services, along with Social, SEO and Content offerings.
We live our core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect and Family
We're looking for SEM specialists to join our Auckland Head Office.
If you worked for us, THIS is what you would have done last month
- Really enjoyed coming to work
- Worked across small, medium and large SEM clients and made a difference to their business.
- Optimised many Ad accounts with your advanced knowledge and skills
- Performed various keyword and data analysis, conversion analysis, and confidently presented this data to a range of audiences
- Strategised with the team and clients
- Identified new growth opportunities for our clients to drive better ROI
- Reported on all of that activity and success
- Had a good laugh every day at the expense of one of us
- Taught yourself some new skills and had a few beers and pizza on a Friday!
Please DO APPLY if:
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience with managing Google Search, Display and Shopping campaigns
- You have a strong understanding of Google Ads
- You have brilliant ad writing skills
- You are Google Ads certified
- You have experience and knowledge in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have experience with bid management tools
- You have the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- You want to work in a fun environment with great people
- You want to be part of a great team and a great company!
Please DO NOT apply if:
- You can't get yourself to Northcote
- You want to be just another employee and not a TEAM member
Why YOU would want to work for us
- We have lots of fun
- We have flexible hours
- We offer free kickboxing and yoga classes
- We are the only company in New Zealand to have been listed by Deloitte in the Asia Pacific Tech Fast 500 for 6 consecutive years.
- We have great clients
- We celebrate our successes
- We do great work
- We think outside the box
- We are very entrepreneurial
- We have a great place to work
- We have fun and are building a great company with great people
- We have the obligatory Foosball & table tennis tables
- We are Google Premier Partners
This position is full time and based in Auckland, New Zealand.
A strong proficiency in English, both written and verbal is mandatory.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
A very good point. The forming of KPEX whilst not at the same revenue level as TV was groundbreaking. The closing of KPEX is commercial suicide and has handed yet more money to the behemoths.
It'd be interesting to see if TVNZ's $17m loss wasn't written off.
TVNZ isnt the main issue. TV3's real competition is Google & Facebook who are hoovering up all the media spend and having the added advantage of having a tax free existence.
Or a case of the competition having a blank cheque with tax payers money
Clown's looking for something client-side
It could be suggested that this is better written comedy than anything on TV3, but it's actually just a tragic tale about leadership incompetence.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who is it for? Special Group for Education New Zealand
Why we like it: For us native Kiwis, we like to think our society as forward-thinking and accepting, especially for international students. Education New Zealand has done well to promote that side of us, answering the tough question for brave students tripping it halfway across the world to study.
Who is it for? The Mental Health Foundation for Huffer
Why we like it: Truly a proper way to incorporate a music video into a brand story for more than just novelty (Looking at you Air New Zealand). Mental health is a conversation that is only getting more important to have, yet brands can walk a fine line between helping, and merely using it as a conversation starter for the label. Huffer, however, has nailed it. The music video has the main focus of people at its heart, showing respect and proper concern for mental health awareness.
Who is it for? Colenso BBDO for BNZ
Why we like it: You can't go wrong injecting terribly adorable children into a wholesome family story. BNZ does well here to show how banking does connect to our personal growth and future. Personally, when my older sister and I got our own rooms she installed her own padlock to keep me out.
Who is it for? DDB for AA Insurance
Why we like it: I beg for DDB to send me the behind the screens. How was this done? How does the curtain move with the unicorn? How do the blocks crumble under the T-Rex? I have so many questions. Regardless of my limited knowledge of green screen and post-film production, it is a great ad, that simply delivers the message that we need insurance because humans are clumsy, boisterous, messy creatures with ugly, smashable, lamps in our homes.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!