Are you a driven Full Stack Developer and looking for a fresh start in 2019?
Keen to work for a company that will really help drive your career forward?
My client, a leading digital solutions organisation are looking for a driven, dynamic and talented Intermediate or senior developer to join their growing team. This candidate will have commercial experience crafting custom solutions utilising modern technologies, frameworks and adopting best practice.
Ideally, this candidate strong experience in front end across HTML5, CSS3, JS, JS frameworks (React, Angular) and a good knowledge of JS unit testing frameworks. They will be comfortable diving into to the “backend” (C#, .Net and Umbraco CMS). In addition, you will have strong knowledge of key development fundamentals such as design patterns, object-oriented programming and confidently translate client briefs.
This role has loads of opportunity to further develop skills and experience as a developer. Growth opportunities in this agency are endless and mentoring is readily available!
- Sound commercial experience developing in Microsoft technologies and products
- Expert knowledge and experience in of JS development, libraries and frameworks (React & Angular)
- Experience developing C# and .Net framework and Umbraco CMS
- Strong JS development experience
- Git, CI/CD experience
- Experience developing for mobile first / responsive (both Android and iOS)
- Experience within Azure, NPM, Webpack, LESS, Sass are very advantageous
- Confident working with back end and full stack team members to create integrated solutions
- Experience or knowledge in developing API’s
- Worked within an Agile environment
- Ability to understand technology regardless of platform
- A confident person who can voice their ideas, potential options /solutions and contribute to healthy discussion
- Tertiary - degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Passionate about new technology, innovate and a passion for R&D
- Likes to get stuck in and values quality and efficiency
- Pragmatic and able to adapt to a dynamic environment that is growing fast
- Great communication skills
- Collaborative mind
- Busy, growing, award-winning and dynamic workplace
- Auckland CBD fringe location
- Plenty of room for growth and mentoring
- R&D / Innovative oriented organisation
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
The big sell off is underway.
Seems to be bit of a WPP fire sale at the moment.
Well done to you guys. You have all earned it. Welcome back to the world of salary ratios and bad global business at wonderful margins!
Congratulations MBM! Some of the smartest, hardest working and most humble people I know.
Congratulations to all involved - MBM have been a phenomenal local success story!
Awful, awful senior management, mostly two people with the same last names. It is hideous that this country has allowed this man to remain in business when he has done SO much damage to people. He should not be allowed ...
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Following up her successful ‘Stick’ start-up business, young Hana has hit another sweet spot with her orange smiles. No country loves rugby as much as New Zealand — even after the weekend's drama— so this is sure to be a winner. Why would turn down an orange at halftime? If only all our childhood ventures could end with the All Blacks turning up for a selfie.
Who’s it for: AMI by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Even though we’d rather spend our hard-earned dollars on something else, it’s important to have insurance. And when/if terrible things happen, kindness is also very important too. Nice to see AMI celebrate a humane touch and understanding for what can be a frightening and confusing time for people.
Who’s it for: Sky by DDB New Zealand
Why we like it: It would be good to have a bit of help when arguing with our partners just to ensure the best shot is taken, and Sky does this with humour and style in this spot. Part of the ‘Life Needs More Sport’ campaign, all three ads released so far are entertaining sporty-spins on what can be mundane parts of life.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!