Are you a proven Account Manager keen on a new challenge in an award-winning design studio? Looking for an opportunity to be part of a team creating some exceptional work in design and branding?
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to fill a crucial gap in a tight-knit design studio team.
This is a pivotal role in a team responsible for bridging the gap between agency and client, liaising and building business relationships whilst managing projects through the studio to deliver outstanding creative results. Reporting to the Project Director, this role needs an Account Manager who can hit the ground running and work autonomously managing ‘bottom-up’ project workflow, budgets, proposals and client needs
This key role is responsible for bridging the gap between agency and client, liaising and building business relationships whilst managing projects through the studio to deliver outstanding creative results. The successful person will be deadline driven, good with numbers and outgoing, with a focus on building long-standing relationships, both in the studio and with clients. This role requires a candidate who has the ability to motivate, inspire and negotiate with others while having plenty of strategic vision and drive for the future of their client’s projects.
Love design and have Account Management or Project Management experience? Ready to take the next BIG step in your agency career amongst some of Auckland's best designers? APPLY TODAY!
- Min 3 + years’ commercial experience
- Design agency background (preferably with experience in print design)
- Experience in a Producer, Account Management role or similar
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to run client briefing sessions and process them into creative briefs
- Ability to prepare project schedules, time estimates and budgets
- Ownership of multiple client projects, delivering work on time and within budget
- Strong knowledge of the design and branding industry
- Assist in client meetings and presentations; capture accurate, detailed notes and action tasks
- Manage project budgets, track expenses, send invoices, process payments
- Provide detailed project statuses and tracking reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to multi-task
- Proven experience working with tight deadlines
- Highly responsive to client and studio requests
- Ability to motivate and negotiate with both colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of print production
- Tertiary - Business, Marketing, or related field
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Passionate & motivated
- Career driven
- Confident & resilient
- Join a team with some of NZ's best designers
- Dynamic workplace
- Award-winning projects and well-recognised work
- Social, fun team
- $70 - $75K
Let Anna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
The saddest thing about this post, is a reminder of how sh$t this industry is. A brand puts out an RFI to the industry, which you would guess anyone non-conflicted would have responded to? A local agency (yep, owned by ...
Ok... Can you actually help with this recurring for months now issue that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating? I have mac laptop and iphone and ipad. Google authentication keeps saying the same message EVERY time I try to authenticate (to sync Google ...
What about the kiwi employees of who worked hard on the pitch for and will benefit from the BBDO win? https://media0.giphy.com/media/etUF7IcX4Lxs3KCSEH/giphy.gif
It's not uncommon for Kiwibank to use organisations outside of New Zealand. I understand they were using a South African organisation on their failed SAP project. Seems odd for a purpose driven organisation to not "live their brand".
It looks good on the surface, and the bosses keep pitching it to clients, but peel back the layers and the day-to-day reality is a wrestle between the teams - who leads the thinking, who's the real ECD, who's opinion ...
It’s fair to call out a bank that’s NZ government owned and wishes kiwis to bank with it, but who in turn doesn’t bank on kiwis. It’s simply a fair and logical criticism. It’s hugely damaging behaviour across multiple sectors ...
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Mercer KiwiSaver by Tenfold
Why we like it: Stan, tell me more about your KiwiSaver habits, please. It really felt like he was going to break into song at some point during this spot, yet sadly, the recording studio and instruments are just a tease. Oh well, hopefully this ad will encourage more people to consider putting money into their KiwiSavers.
Who's it for: Drive Go (NZTA and ACC) by Strategy Creative
Why we like it: If only a quick watch of a 2D birds-eye-view video really could teach you how to parallel park, it would have saved a lot of cold sweats and nervous yelling back in my day. This ad does an excellent job of showing just how much pressure you feel like you're under when attempting to parallel park though. A word from the wise for this kid, the bright lime green car really doesn't help you look inconspicuous, though.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!